« Free Download: Alex Moulter "Meridian" | Main | Madonna Hard Candy Outtakes »

Kelly Clarkson to Release New Single on January 19

Arjanwrites_kellyclarkson2

She will be back. In January. With a brand-new single, followed by a new album in March. The title of the new single is "My Life Would Suck Without You." Very to the point indeed. Reporters of Rolling Stone heard a few album tracks and described it as filled with "primo pop hits reminiscent of 'Breakaway.'" As long as it is not a rehash to please Clive Davis, fans should have something to look forward to.

December 27, 2008 in Kelly Clarkson | Permalink

Comments

new hairdo? that's some helmet head up there.

Posted by: sam at Dec 27, 2008 6:33:00 PM

New hairdo = No, old picture.
I'm looking forward to her new album. I own all of hers and love every one of them. I'm pretty positive I'll love this one as well.

Posted by: jamie at Dec 27, 2008 8:08:52 PM

hehehe it's very jennifer aniston of her, isn't it (re: her hair).

i am positive they will get the formula right this time. as i've noted many times before, kelly's career is mirroring that of P!nk's in many ways. P!nk decided to branch out also in her own direction on "Try This" and quickly went back a more decidedly pop route for "I'm Not Dead". Kelly also did the same for "My December" and was met with some backlash.

x

W

Posted by: Will-W. at Dec 27, 2008 8:58:42 PM

Man, she looks like Hilary Duff!

Posted by: Jay at Dec 29, 2008 5:30:56 PM

I guess it's time for her to get back on the pop wagon since her 'hard rock' wasn't so well received.

Posted by: Ryan at Jan 2, 2009 1:20:27 PM

i actually like her new look and she shed those pounds too! but anyway, for all you Clarkson fans I - being a Kelly fan myself (she rocked American Idol btw) - found her new single available on a site!

you're welcome =]