« Stream Clear Static "Make Up Sex" | Main | Diplo Interview in GENRE »

Watch Imogen Heap on Letterman

Arjanwrites_immi_letterman

At the risk of turning into an Imogen Heap fan site, check out a video stream of Imogen's appearance at David Letterman's late show in the U.S. last night. Great quirky stage set up and excellent vocal performance. Congrats to Immi with her network television debut. Hope you aren't tired of Imogen yet. I have an interview with the singer coming up in the next few days.

Watch Imogen Heap "Goodnight and Go" [David Letterman, Jan 11]
Download Quicktime video of the performance  [24Mb].

January 12, 2006 in Video Streams | Permalink

Comments

IMpressive how she handles all that equipment and looping. Pretty fearless to do all of that on letterman

Posted by: ryan97ou at Jan 12, 2006 11:56:05 AM

keep the imogen stuff coming. she's a breath of fresh air. and really sounds amazing live. the sound on the late night shows leave a lot to be desired but she sounded fantastic.

Posted by: craig at Jan 12, 2006 5:15:31 PM

That Imogen Heap performance was truly unique. I don't think I've ever seen someone go from programmed sections to live elements quite like that before. Fantastic link!

Posted by: daft monk at Jan 13, 2006 2:57:05 AM

Imogen is great!

Posted by: neb at Jan 13, 2006 7:29:11 PM

You have my full support to turn into an Imogen fansite. I love love love her. That talent is inspiring.

Posted by: Allamodabella at Jan 14, 2006 7:03:50 AM

hey Arjan, could u reupload the link to download the video.. yousendit just expired.. thanks..

Posted by: at Mar 1, 2006 10:33:21 AM

Hmm...well I must say she has a lot of guts to do all the mixing live on stage by herself and I love her music, but I ain't gonna lie.

This is actually pretty bad. I don't think she's impressing anyone with her vocals. She is playing it waaaaay too safe with her range. On the CD, her vocals are at least one or two octaves higher than she's singing during this performance.

Posted by: Vertigo at Apr 5, 2006 2:51:24 AM

Brilliant song .... Brilliant performance

Posted by: at May 8, 2006 9:48:44 AM

dont forget when bands artists do these late night shows(with the exception of jimmy kimmel) most of the time they have had a show the night before, im sure her voice is pretty tired cause i've seen other performances where she has been much better

Posted by: Happy_Dude38 at Oct 27, 2006 7:39:22 AM