« Queer Compilation | Main | Let Love Rule »

DJ Sasha on Gay Marriage

djsasha

"I'm all for gay marriage. It is a civil liberty issue to me that needs to be sorted out. I think the country is well on its way. I'm glad things are happening in San Francisco and I think in Massachusetts also. Maybe with the next president, if we can get rid of the Republican, it will be a bit easier to give people equal rights."

Superstar DJ/producer/remixer Sasha in an interview with Arjan on July 6th. Sasha recently released his new full-length remix album "Involver" (one of the year's finest dance records).

July 11, 2004 in Artists on Gay Marriage | Permalink

Comments

sweet. and he's hot.

Posted by: S.Carini at Jul 12, 2004 4:17:26 AM

im looking for a san francisco dj for my that can do a bay area wedding in northern california.if your interested please send me your resume thankyou from chris webb

Posted by: chris webb at Sep 16, 2004 2:28:04 AM

who said that gay people cant get marrid "a book". It should never be up to people what other people can do when it comes to peoples lifes who's business is it any way. we all live under the same sky, breathe the same air and look at the same moon so what makes it right for gay people to have different rules on something so simple as marige

Posted by: Michaela James at Nov 21, 2005 4:25:06 AM

We? Aren't you English?

Shut up. :)

Posted by: Brent at Jan 19, 2006 1:16:50 PM

dude you cannot go on gay marrige sasha you look like a pimp you need to star to like girls.theres nothing bad about girls.cmon whats so bad.give me 5 reasons why they are bad.Please dont sasha.do it for your music pleaseeee!!

Posted by: Vasiliy at Feb 12, 2006 12:49:40 AM

wee love u sasha... hehe u have great music:)

Posted by: flashpoint at Mar 11, 2006 4:39:42 AM

I support marriage between TWO HUMANS 100%. It is human to love and inhuman to deny love to some, just because of who they happen to love.

As if a Republican idiot president could erase the human condition from which he himself comes. What a racket.

Posted by: meanderthal at Mar 12, 2006 10:18:46 AM