« Two Queens Reign Supreme | Main | Megan Mullally Strikes Gold with "Will & Grace" »

Arjan Meets Megan Mullally

IMG_1246.JPG

Yes, that's me and Megan Mullally (sporty look). This photo is taken in the production offices of "Will & Grace" right after I interviewed Megan on the set of the show. More photos of my trip to the studios in Studio City, Calif. can be viewed in this photo album. Please note some of the show's industry awards on the wall in the background of the picture.

October 6, 2003 in Interviews | Permalink

Comments

megan is looking quite lovely...

Posted by: Karen at Oct 6, 2003 8:37:28 PM

Anyone tell you you're cute? :)

Posted by: aphrael at Oct 8, 2003 11:54:47 PM

Are you in L.A.?

Posted by: BoiFromTroy at Oct 9, 2003 10:54:35 AM

did she get sun burnt or what? you are looking d a s h i n g for sure!!! i came across your site by accident, but rest assure that i will be back to check what's up and coming with you.

adieu,
macie

Posted by: Macie Madison at Nov 8, 2003 2:49:15 AM

wow! The interview was great!! I'm such a big fan of Megan Mullally, and am so pleased that she's bi, she's so hot!!!! lol.

Posted by: Laura at Nov 10, 2003 1:31:39 PM

i to am a huge fan of will and grace but I especially like megan mullally as karen walker

Posted by: at Jan 16, 2004 6:54:35 AM

Posted by: at Jan 16, 2004 6:55:03 AM

hey can u tell me how u got to meet Megan Mullally?........i am SUCH A BIG FAN OF HER'S.....I LUV HER!!!...I WISH TAT I CAN MEET HER AND I WAS JUST WONDER HOW U WERE SO LUCKY TO GET THE CHANCE TO C HER...PLEAZ TELL ME????

Posted by: Ellen at Feb 21, 2004 8:35:40 PM

CANADIAN FAN

Your character is for me,
THE REAL AMERICAN IDOL

Posted by: eli at Apr 1, 2004 10:01:18 AM

I love megan Mullally so much i would die for her. but I am not gay or bi. I think about her everyday b/c she is such a wonderful, cool, inspiring, pretty, funny woman. I admire her so much. I am like that 1 person, i really would enjoy meeting her. I would die the day I would. If I am lucky...I would just be crying and crying...So please tell me how you met her...
-Megan
i am only 13 and watch Will & Grace

Posted by: Megan Hoggard at Aug 28, 2004 9:30:19 PM

I'm 14.I love Megan Mullally!She's so hot and sexy....I watch Will&Grace every day and she's the best thing in my life.(I think)I'm bi-sexual, she's my idol and I love her very much....She's perfect for me!!!!She's hot and her caracter in W&G is amazing!!I LOVE YOU MEGAN!!!:-*

Posted by: karen:) at Dec 2, 2004 11:24:40 AM

That's a great picture! She looks lovely

Posted by: Caroline at Dec 12, 2004 9:36:22 AM

wow guys... your talkin about someone who doesn't even know you... and someone said that they would die for her.. is your life that empty that you have to fill it with someone else's life... all i can say is wow get a fucking life guys

Posted by: at Dec 20, 2004 4:26:17 PM

Hey , does anyone know a reliable fan mail address for Megan? Thanks

Posted by: Jen at Dec 26, 2004 5:30:45 PM

Jeez, lighten up Caroline. If these people need a life, then you need to get a heart, you cold bitch.

Posted by: Some Guy at Dec 28, 2004 7:03:28 PM

Ok to the person that said that the person that posted they would die for megan needs to get a life, why exactly are you here? You must have time on your hands to bring you to this site. Let everyone have their own opinions on things and try not to put these down. Of course we do not know Megan but we have a unified respect for her as an artist and person. People can identify with her, which is what makes her so loved... different people have different heroes and idols and noone needs be judged by who their hero is or how they feel about them.

Posted by: Erin at Jan 9, 2005 10:40:00 PM

I have a life, thank you. Maybe you should worry about yourself instead of us and who we adore! Anywho, i LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE Megan SOO much! I think I'm Bi-sexual and she is just SO H-O-T!!!! SHE IS REALLY EXY!!GO MeGAN!!!

Posted by: Patricia at Feb 11, 2005 8:24:22 PM

If you think you're bi-sexual you are!!
get over it!!
don't you think she's a bit old for you an happily married???

Posted by: at Apr 20, 2005 9:51:52 AM

Megan Mullally is SO beautiful!!! What a sexy woman!
and she's most definately not too old!! She looks better than most of these 20-something "actors/singers"
I'd certainlly do her! hehe
xx

Posted by: TheatreMinx at Jul 15, 2005 3:34:37 PM

I'm 15,bi and I would definitely do Megan if i had the chance....

Posted by: Kristin at Jul 27, 2005 11:49:09 AM

too right!!!

Posted by: mm4eva at Feb 11, 2006 7:18:21 AM

your so lucky if i was u i would not get washed oxoxox

Posted by: megan at Jun 15, 2006 8:53:33 PM

I'm such a huge Megan Mullally fan. i adore her to death. she is the one that inspired me to become an actress. thank you so much Megan love you to death.

Posted by: kimmi at Jul 23, 2007 3:27:08 PM

U'r so fucking lucky! Im such a big fan of her, do ya have more pics with her?

Posted by: Candy at Aug 1, 2007 7:25:29 PM