« Two More Hours to Roisin's Big Moment | Main | Review: Roisin Murphy Does New York »

Roisin Murphy U.S. Debut: Videos & Photos

Check out my Zannel channel for photos, videos and some observations about Roisin's fantastic U.S. debut tonight at Mansion. It was phenomenal. Check out the video above to see Miss Murphy enter the stage for the show (10 seconds into the video). I have a few more videos and thoughts on Saturday. To be continued.

October 24, 2008 in Róisín Murphy | Permalink

Comments

Nice work done by him.But he should come with different concept compared with others so that he can easily achieve his target.

Posted by: Christianhowes at Oct 25, 2008 12:27:54 AM

this debut was nothing like i expected. she was a pure artistic force!! brilliant, unusual, humorous, charming and completely entertaining. Roisin ruled NYC last night. This was surely the CMJ show to be at!

Posted by: victor at Oct 25, 2008 12:06:03 PM

She was simply incredible last night. My partner and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary by going to see Roisin and we snuck up in the VIP area and had the best view in the house! It was incredible. A night to remember forever. I've been a fan of Roisin's since the 'Fun for Me' days and can't get enough. Arjan, we looked for you to come and say hi and get a picture taken with you but it was WAY too crowded. This is my 1st post on your website and I have to say that I'm amazed that there is someone else in the world with the same music taste I have! Thanks for all of your posts and keep it up with your website. I've told all my friends about it. We'll come say hi at the next show we end up at together!

Posted by: Andrew Piddington at Oct 25, 2008 12:47:07 PM

I had a great time at the show. I had a chance to meet Róisín and she was incredibly nice. Such an amazing show. I was able to shimmy my way up front, below is a link to some pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/RuBhatt/RIsNMurphy#

Posted by: Ru at Oct 25, 2008 9:20:04 PM

Arjan, I am also disappointed I missed you but it WAS way too crowded to attempt getting to the front rows. Luckily the partner and I managed to get a great view upstairs as well (plus the staff didn't seem to mind I was standing on the faux-armadillo skin sofa). I grabbed a couple of YouTube vids as well:

Posted by: Andres Duque at Oct 26, 2008 9:59:36 AM