« Pre-Order Fischerspooner Tickets | Main | Ana Matronic Sings on New Order Track »

Unreleased Scissor Sisters/Kylie Minogue Track Leaked

Check out a rare version of "Loving You" by Kylie Minogue. The singer co-penned the song with Jake Shears and Babydaddy of Scissor Sisters. However, the track never made it to the final cut of Kylie's "Ultimate Kylie" compilation unlike "I Believe In You" that Kylie wrote in collaboration with Shears and Babydaddy as well. Listening to song, you can easily recognize Scissor Sister's happy-go-lucky sound and tongue in cheek lyrics.

Arjanwrites_audio Listen to "Loving You" by Kylie Minogue [MP3]

UPDATE: We got another track mystery on our hands... There has been discussion about the origin of this unreleased track among hardcore Kylie fans. Some argue that "Loving You" is not co-written with Scissor Sisters, but a result of Kylie's collaboration with production team Xenomania. Fan messageboards are hardly reliable and do not provide any definite answers either. Apologies for not looking into this more before posting. I have emailed Parlophone in the U.K. and hopefully they can provide more information. In any event, enjoy this track as it is still a rare Kylie gem.

March 19, 2005 in MP3 Exclusives | Permalink

Comments

Pure pop perfection! Me like-y.

Posted by: Charlie at Mar 19, 2005 7:53:59 PM

fuckin' great :P

Posted by: jason at Mar 19, 2005 9:07:25 PM

too bad this didn't make the cut. any chance that it's a future release?
c.

Posted by: Craig at Mar 19, 2005 10:06:15 PM

It's very good - shame it has been confined to the bin (wellt he virtual bin anyway)

Where do you get these things?

Can you find me a copy of "Gods' Stepchild" by Janet? ;)

Posted by: trunkguy at Mar 20, 2005 1:32:51 AM

I don't understand why everything Kylie does manages to slip out the back door of the studio? This has been going on for years! It happened earlier with "I Know" - another Sisters track which fans like but I think sounds like cats crying. This one is better - sort of "Fever"ish.

Posted by: xolondon at Mar 20, 2005 5:00:18 AM

that is nothing to do with Scissor Sisters.. it is a Xenomania track

Posted by: doofus at Mar 20, 2005 4:01:44 PM

Thanks for this bonus track, you're amazingly resourceful.

Posted by: shahjay at Mar 20, 2005 6:37:56 PM

yeah youve got that all wrong...the Loving You track is produced by Xenomania...there is a leaked SS/Kylie track called "I know" still in demo form and it's not even a complete mp3

Posted by: Mac Adkins at Mar 20, 2005 6:38:18 PM

Well no message boards arent reliable but Jake Shears already made a statement that he was upset that "I know" leaked...Loving You has similar production to Giving You Up the new kylie song which was worked by Xenomania.

Posted by: Mac Adkins at Mar 21, 2005 8:17:47 AM

This was the 3rd demo Kylie recorded with Xenomania in the summer of 2004.

She did 'Made Of Glass' first, 'Giving You Up' second and because they only had 2 weeks to work together they never finished the 3rd demo 'Loving You', so it remains in basic-demo form.

The track leaked originally as a remix by Ellectrika (Angel K on SayHey): LOVING YOU (Ellectrika's Lost Groove Remix)

Shortly after the demo version was leaked.

Posted by: Supersound at Mar 24, 2005 9:14:51 AM

not a scissors track definitely!

lots of love,

nh

scissor sisters manager

Posted by: neil harris at Mar 25, 2005 8:24:58 PM

Lovin' You

Lovin' is fun when the dangers begun
And you're makin' me run again oh oh oh
When you're callin' i'm climbin' the wall
I know that i'm only to blame
Feels so divine when you're close to the line
And there's reason to run again oh oh oh
Make me wait it's a beautiful ache
I know that it's part of the game

I've got mud on my face
From every thrill of the chase, but i'm fine
My heart is heavy with dirt
And every little bit hurts, i don't mind
I give as good as i take
And boy you're letting me break my rules
I love the lows and the highs
You make me twinkle inside, and i'm cool

It doesn't matter what the movies say (oh no)
I like it better when you walk away
And you can fool me with those golden eyes (oh yeah)
We're on the road to knowing satisfied

Chorus

Cuz lovin' you don't mean i lost my groove
And baby breakfast in bed don't mean i'll get in the mood
Cuz lovin' you don't make me on your side
You can't take the diamonds that are in my eyes
Cuz lovin' you don't mean i lost my groove
And baby breakfast in bed don't mean i'll get in the mood
Cuz lovin' you don't make me on your side
You can't take the diamonds that are in my eyes

So when the good times fly and it's cold outside
I won't be dancing with myself
And if the world's unfair and it's cold out there
I won't be dancing with myself
So when i got no jive and it's cold outside
I won't be dancing with myself
I let my heartbeat go cuz inside i know
I won't be dancing with myself

It doesn't matter what the movies say (oh no)
I like it better when you walk away
And you can fool me with those golden eyes (oh yeah)
We're on the road to knowing satisfied

It doesn't matter what the movies say (oh no)
I like it better when you walk away
And you can fool me with those golden eyes (oh yeah)
We're on the road to knowing satisfied, satisfied, satisfied, satisfied......

Posted by: at Mar 30, 2005 8:22:34 PM

more 2 come

Posted by: ------------------------------------ at Apr 6, 2005 9:49:25 PM

I think this is the worst by far of the 6 tracks Kylie did for Ultimate Kylie. Made Of Glass and I Know are divine.

Posted by: Tasha at Apr 12, 2005 2:34:58 AM

oh..well... loving you is such a joyous track... and I Know is so sexy... still made of glass is such a hit!!! anywayz!!! kind regards from venezuela...

Posted by: chris at Apr 20, 2005 8:25:26 AM

is a very dance song i love it because is different of everything that kylie does usually.

Posted by: juan andres at Oct 2, 2005 10:40:53 AM

Here everyone i actualy started a petition to get Lovin You released as a single! Also procedes will go to Kylie's Breast Cancer fund!

Read it and see what its all about. Please sign as well!

Thanks,
xx Jon

Posted by: Jon Scott at Oct 26, 2005 3:34:19 PM

http://utenti.lycos.it/proprogrammi/ Buen sitio, sigan trabajando de esa manera y gracias por informar.

Posted by: PROGRAMMI PC at Dec 16, 2005 4:26:36 PM

Buen sitio, sigan trabajando de esa manera y gracias por informar.

Posted by: PROGRAMMI PC at Dec 16, 2005 4:29:16 PM

Me alegro de que las cosas no salieran peor. http://utenti.lycos.it/scarichexme/ Suerte.

Posted by: Ernesto Herzegovino at Jan 1, 2006 7:47:46 PM

this kylie track is gorgeous. it would have ended her "ultimate kylie" album perfectly! lucky you guys across the pond i dont even get to see much of kylie in the states. LOVE YA KYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: ralph pacheco at Sep 1, 2006 11:37:41 PM

Try as I might I can't find a valid link to "Lovin' You", if there is anyone who could email it to me it would be much appreciated.

Also, if anyone has full 128kb versions of ANY other unreleased kylie tracks, I would appreciate them too, especially "Aston Martin" etc

calicomoonchild@yahoo.co.uk

Posted by: Calico at Sep 12, 2006 5:42:44 AM

I have That song..i can Send u that song..
its always in my inbox!

Posted by: Rick at Aug 29, 2007 7:08:59 AM

can someone send me this song? please?

@ eowoynfaramir4eva@hotmail.com